Key Sentences（重点句子） 1.Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt，the manager？
2.It's me.What can I do for you？
3.May I help you？
4.I have come at your invitation for an interview.
Nice to meet you，Mr. Watt.
5.Please sit down.
6.Won't you take a seat？
7.Please take a seat.
9.I've come to apply for the position as office clerk.
10.I've invited several candidates to come today.
You are the first one to have arrived.
11.You probably know that this interview is mostly to test your oral English，so just relax，and let's have a chat，shall we？
12.We have received your letter and resume，and we thought we would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
13.We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement.
I would like to talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.
14.I am very glad to know that my letter and resume have been received.
15.It is a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for interview.
16.I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview.
（I =Interviewer主试人A =Applicant应征者）
A：Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt，the manager？
I：It's me.What can I do for......余下全文>>
1. Where do you come from?
2. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
3. What do you do during the Spring Festival?
4. Tell me something about the customs of your hometown.
5. Could you tell me something about your family?
6. What social responsibilities should a post-graduate take?
7. Which kind of professor do you like best?
8. What does friendship mean to you and what kind of people do you make friend with?
9. What is your major? How do you like your major?
10. When and where did you graduate? What qualifications have you obtained?
11. What impressed you most when you were at university?
12. What is the best university in your opinion?
13. Do you think the subjects you are studying today are relevant to present-day society? Why ?
14. What do you do for a living?
15. What are your job prospects?
16. If you had the opportunity to change your subject, what would you do with it?
17. What are your spare time interests?
18. Where have you been traveling to? Which place interested you most?
19. What kind of differences in the system of higher education between China and other countries?
20. Do you think you will be able to cope with English-demands of your intended study program?
21. What difficulties do you think you'll encounter in your studies?
22. Why did you choose our university?
23. If there were an opportunity of studying abroad, what would you do?
24. Should you study more theory or do more practice? Give your reasons......余下全文>>
我在" 城市.英语 "上过英语口语面试的课程
前厅英语口语面试对话1Interviewer: Rita; Paula Interviewee: CharlesGood morning, Mr. Tsai, I believe you already have some idea that this job requires frequent shift turns and immediate support for our hotel. So you understand that we are seeking someone who is willing to do this challenging but fruitful job professionally.1. First of all, we would like to know more about your related work experiences; please briefly introduce yourself. A: I majored in English and American literature in National Central University which greatly helped with my English communicating skills. While in school, I took up a part time job working as a waiter in a restaurant to accumulate work experiences. After graduation and military services, I worked in the Grand Hotel as Front Office clerk for 2 years. Since I was well-trained in the English language, I was put in charge of receiving foreign guests. It was my duty to make them feel right at home, so I always did my best to explain the services provided by the hotel and to satisfy the needs of our guests. 1.1 As you mentioned you worked in Grand Hotel before, may we ask “What’s the most unforgettable emergency situation in your previous job? And how did you cope with that situation in the Grand Hotel?” A: Mmm, there are always emergency situations in such a big hotel with hundreds of guests coming through everyday. But there was one case that I remember very well. We all know earthquakes are quite common in Taiwan, but for most foreigner......余下全文>>
1.Can you introduce youself?
2. what is your career development target?
3. why do you want to change the job?
4. how much is your expected salary
5. when are you available ?